There are many ways to monetize YouTube videos, but today we’re going to focus on the top 4 ways that you can quickly make money online by creating incredible YouTube videos.
I can create YouTube shorts in two different methods. The first option is to create your material using an editing program and camera. Second, with a little editing, you may also duplicate certain copyright-free videos and upload them to your YouTube shorts. Let’s now talk about the top 4 methods.
Fund for YouTube Shorts
Recently, YouTube announced a $100 million YouTube Shorts Fund to reward their producers who are producing fantastic content quickly. This is wonderful news for creators who are short on time and want to quickly make money online. For those creators who qualify, $100 million is available.
The following are qualified YouTube Shorts creators:
- the last six months have seen at least one qualified YouTube Short video from YouTube creators.
- Shorts creators must follow all of YouTube’s Community Guidelines, copyright regulations, and monetization requirements.
- The unloaders of non-original videos re-uploaded content from other channels, and short YouTube videos with watermarks from other platforms are not eligible.
- YouTube creators must be at least 13 years old in the US or the legal drinking age in their respective nations.
- A parent or legal guardian who agrees with the rules creates an AdSense account for payment and links to the creator’s channel are required for creators between the ages of 13 and 18.
With affiliate marketing, you can make money simply by suggesting others and doing nothing else. By using YouTube shorts for affiliate marketing, you can make money online. There is a tonne of websites that provide their users with affiliate marketing. Other websites provide this feature and leading E-Commerce platforms in the world. The top list includes companies like Amazon, Ali Baba, Shopify, eBay, ShareASale, Studio Press, ClickBank, and many more.
This video can help you effortlessly make money by producing YouTube shorts. This video walks you through the entire process of using shorts to use affiliate marketing to make money online.
Turning your YouTube traffic to blog traffic is a relatively simple process. You can gain a tonne of traffic from YouTube if you operate a website or are a blogger on Google Blogger. Here are 5 straightforward actions that you can follow.
- Make your short video first, or do it with the aid of edited, copyleft-free materials.
- The subject of the video should directly relate to your blog.
- Following that, you might briefly describe the subject to your audience before informing them that a link to your blog with further details is provided in the description.
- Get them to click the link in your brief description to learn more by including it there.
- With the aid of your YouTube short viewership, you can now monetize your site.
Partner Program for YouTube
If you participate in the YouTube Partner Program, commonly known as YouTube Channel Monetization, you can get money for every watch. You can get paid whether the video is long or short if your channel is monetized or part of YPP. Your videos will contain advertisements, and YouTube will pay you 55% of the overall earnings from the advertisements on your channel. Your channel must have 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time to qualify for YPP. We are all aware of how difficult it may be for new users to gain views. Yet you can simply accomplish this goal with the aid of YouTube shorts. The reason is that because of their high viewership and substantial material, many well-known YouTubers are not producing shorts. You now explore this platform, after which you can create both short and long videos. You can decide.
I want you would try using YouTube Shorts to make money online after reading this essay. The Earning Advice team will be there for you at all times, and we’ll do our best to keep you informed of any new opportunities for online income. Remain tuned. I love you and send my best wishes. Thanks