The use of mobile phones is one of the significant and important necessities of our life, which is a convenient means of our communication, but it also has its disadvantages which should be kept in mind.
In the past few days, some such incidents have come to light in the media in which many users were seriously injured due to the explosion of mobile phones, a similar incident also happened in India.
In a village in the Indian state of UP, a man was talking on the phone when suddenly his mobile exploded, resulting in the man’s hand being burnt.
According to Indian media, a man named Himanshu said that he bought this mobile phone only four months ago in August, for which he also showed the receipt to the media.
However, it is not known whether Himanshu’s mobile phone was charging while talking, such incidents are rare but this is not the first case of a mobile phone explosion.
Read more: How a mobile phone exploded in a sudden explosion
It should be noted that there have been several cases of mobile phones exploding due to the use of non-standard chargers or during charging. However, it is still not clear about this accident that this person was using a non-standard charger or battery at that time. Or not.