On Tuesday, Microsoft launched the first significant update for the Windows 11 operating system. The update improves the security, productivity, and accessibility aspects as well as the gaming capabilities of Windows 11. Just a few weeks before the operating system’s first birthday, the upgrade was released.
Here’s how to upgrade your gadget to the latest version.
- On your laptop or desktop, click Settings.
- From the menu on the left side of the screen, select Windows Update.
- The top of the screen should be a menu choice that says, “2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11.”
- Press Install.
- You’ll then be given the option to restart your device immediately or later on. Click Restart Now when you are prepared.
- By selecting Check for Updates when your computer has restarted, you can make sure the procedure has been successful.
READ MORE HERE: